Finance Section of LCR Won't Display

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
wakemaster9

Finance Section of LCR Won't Display

Post by wakemaster9 »

For the past several weeks, when I click on the "finance" section on LCR, it rarely loads. Most of the time it loads for a long, long while and then finally gives the following error message:

Uh oh! We're Sorry ...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

Has anyone else been seeing this same message or experiencing the slow load of the finance section? My stake clerk doesn't have the same issues and I need to be able to access the finance section for tithing settlements, reimbursements, budget reports, etc. Any help anyone has is greatly appreciated. By the way, I primarily use Chrome, but have tried Firefox and Edge and I have the same experience.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Finance Section of LCR Won't Display

Post by jdlessley »

Take a look at the Problems with LCR Finance and MLS Transmit thread in the Leader and Clerk Resources forum to see if that is similar to your issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”