Member Relationship Change

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
michaeljoehershberger

Member Relationship Change

Post by michaeljoehershberger »

I have two children under three years of age on record on record where when I look at them under the "Household" tab show as "Self". This is incorrect and they should show as Son or Daughter. How do I change them to show correctly? Being listed as "Self" prevents them from displaying correctly in reports.
Thanks
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Member Relationship Change

Post by jdlessley »

What membership record are you looking at when viewing the Household tab? Is it a parent's membership record or the child's membership record? To see "Self" under the RELATIONSHIP column in the Household tab the member would have to be the head of household. I am going to assume you are looking at the individual child's membership record. In this case the child needs to be added to the parent's household from within the parent's membership record.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Membership Help”