Not giving access to called members in leadership positions

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dilpickle007

Not giving access to called members in leadership positions

Post by dilpickle007 »

I have not had this problem before but in our ward we called a new RS presidency and I changed the calling but she is not getting access or permissions to look at anything. She can’t access ministering or any other information that the calling should have access to. I have released her in the system and recalled her. Can’t figure out how to fix this. Suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Not giving access to called members in leadership positions

Post by russellhltn »

How long did you wait? It can take up to 24 hours for it to take effect.

If it's been longer than that, you need to compare the MRN of your RS president with the MRN on the account she's using. There's any number of ways that can go wrong, from using the husband's account, to duplicate membership records.

And make sure your're using a standard position and not using a custom position. Custom positions never get rights, even if named the same as a standard position.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”