Reimage with Church's Win10 Image

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
Biggles

Re: Reimage with Church's Win10 Image

Postby Biggles » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:48 pm

My guess is because of the age of this particular model, the Optiplex 9020 W10 image licence hasn’t been obtained by Family Search!

I have seen this information, in not so many words, in the FHC Application Finder.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:30 am

I think this is a clerk computer. According to Reimaging Local Unit Computers, the church has moved away from "images" and switched to using generic OS and a Provisioning Tool to set up the computer. There is a link (not easy to find) on that page to download the Provisioning Tool.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Biggles

Postby Biggles » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:29 am

Oops. Should have reread the earlier posts. I assumed, incorrectly that this was about a FHC computer. I'm not sure I've seen an Optiplex 9020 being used as a Clerk computer, in my nearly 9 years an STS! Hence my confusion.

Return to “Clerk Computers”