Family History Activity Report

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
tmortensenii

Family History Activity Report

Post by tmortensenii »

Hi,
One of my Family History consultants is having a problem accessing the Family History Activity Report. She used to a couple of months ago, but can't now. I have checked with other Family history consultants and they can access it. I have also removed her from the calling and added her back with no luck. Is there an email or phone number I can reach out to get this fixed for her?
Thanks,
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Family History Activity Report

Post by sbradshaw »

A few months ago, permissions for the report changed. The ward temple and family history leader is able to see the Family History Activity Report, but ward and stake temple and family history consultants cannot. See https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/te ... t-changes/
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bmdickinson

Re: Family History Activity Report

Post by bmdickinson »

With regard to the Monthly Family History Report, it does not appear possible to view reports from previous months. So If you do not record or print off the month of november 2019 before it is updated with December's data, then it would appear that it is too late.

can this be changed? I lost access to the report when my branch became a ward (Yay!!) and I was released as the branch Temple and family history leader, and not called again until about 6 weeks later. I now have access again to the report, and all the indexing reports facilities that I had earlier in the year. It would be nice to be able to look back on the earlier reports to see how things have improved (or not).
Thanks
Brian

Return to “Family History”