Number to sign on Mobile Account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hfwalker

Number to sign on Mobile Account

Post by hfwalker »

We do not have a mobile phone and thus cannot receive text messages. If there anything we need to do?

Harold Walker
chrissiet

Re: Number to sign on Mobile Account

Post by chrissiet »

I have another related question: my mobile phone number changed and I want to update it in my account, but in order to do this I have to provide a verification code which was sent to my old number, which doesn't exist anymore. I am caught in a catch-22. And I cannot post this question on the forum, apparently, because I am "new." Hoping someone sees this.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

hfwalker wrote:We do not have a mobile phone and thus cannot receive text messages. If there anything we need to do?

Harold Walker
I believe there are a couple other methods available if you don't have a mobile phone. You might need to look around on the signup page. If memory serves, you can use email or provide your membership record number as verification.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

chrissiet wrote:I have another related question: my mobile phone number changed and I want to update it in my account, but in order to do this I have to provide a verification code which was sent to my old number, which doesn't exist anymore. I am caught in a catch-22. And I cannot post this question on the forum, apparently, because I am "new." Hoping someone sees this.
You may need to ask your ward/branch clerk help you contact support. They can assist, but he has to initiate the contact.

Return to “Church Account”