change Username if wont let you?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kelweir

change Username if wont let you?

Post by kelweir »

I am trying to change my username and i go to where I am suppose to but it wont let me. i gave the username to do something for church. i want to change it so that way it will be right with what I put down on accident. how do I do that? thank you and hope to hear back from you soon.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: change Username if wont let you?

Post by russellhltn »

It's possible it's not allowed because that other name is taken, or your user ID could be tied to another church system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
LDSmishbell

Post by LDSmishbell »

It won't let me ether. There is no option to change user name.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

LDSmishbell wrote:It won't let me ether. There is no option to change user name.
Since you're showing up as an employee, that's probably why. You'll have to work though the help desk to make any change.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”