Membership Record Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
CurtisYoss

Membership Record Number

Post by CurtisYoss »

I have been trying to register my Membership Record Number under the Tools app, but I continue to receive an error message and it won’t allow me to continue.
Please assist me with getting this set up so I may use this app to the best of my ability
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Membership Record Number

Post by lajackson »

CurtisYoss wrote:Please assist me with getting this set up
This is a user-to-user forum. You set up your MRN when you set up your Church Account. If you are getting an error message there that the MRN is already in use, or that your account cannot be updated, or something similar, I would suggest that you contact your ward clerk, who will put you in touch with the Global Service Center to resolve the issue.

Your clerk should also be able to help you with the Member Tools app, but all that is required there is that you sign in with your Church Account name and password. You do not enter your MRN in the app.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You can add your membership record number to your Church Account on the Account Settings page at the Church website:
https://settings.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership

After adding your membership record number, you can sign out and back into the Member Tools app and you should be able to access the tools for your ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sabbott216

Post by sabbott216 »

Please help, i tried to register my membership record number but when i did error appeared and says "Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists". what should i do?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

sabbott216 wrote:Please help, i tried to register my membership record number but when i did error appeared and says "Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists". what should i do?
In almost every case, this occurs because you created another account in the past and your membership record number is associated with that account. If you can't remember the information for the old account, ask your ward clerk to contact the service center for assistance.
Bby80Grl

Post by Bby80Grl »

I need to obtain a MRN number!!! Can you help???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Bby80Grl wrote:I need to obtain a MRN number!!! Can you help???
They only exist for members. You'll need to contact your ward membership clerk to find out yours. There's no way to do it online.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Lana2ee1

Post by Lana2ee1 »

Please could I get my membership number ASAP ?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Lana2ee1 wrote:Please could I get my membership number ASAP ?
Please contact your ward/branch clerk or membership clerk.
Chelseabelle116

Re: Membership Record Numbe

Post by Chelseabelle116 »

If I don’t have my MRN, or my baptism certificate, how do I obtain it?

Return to “Church Account”