I have 2 accounts?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
blee08

I have 2 accounts?

Post by blee08 »

I realized I had this issue when I went to tithing settlement and after paying online for the whole year, only two payments appeared. It turned out I have two lds accounts and only one is linked to my membership record number, as only one can be but is there a way to merge the two accounts or how can I delete the one that has no tie thing associated with it that I use less.
Other answers Ive seen involve going through a ward clerk, my ward clerk is newly called and does not know how to do this.

Thanks. Brooke
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: I have 2 accounts?

Post by Mikerowaved »

Hi Brooke! You might want to review the information here:
viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ellysehey

Post by ellysehey »

I have this question too. And I didn't see anything on that website that looked helpful for merging or deleting accounts
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ellysehey wrote:I didn't see anything on that website that looked helpful for merging or deleting accounts
That may be because you cannot do it yourself, so there is nothing there. You will need to review the message just prior to yours and follow the instructions in the link.

Return to “Church Account”