Donations

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
clint991

Donations

Post by clint991 »

When I log into my account and select donations i get an error message (unable to access membership records the system is down). When my wife does it on her account it works fine. Obliviously, there is a problem with my account and NOT the system. I couldn't find any help resources.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Donations

Post by rmrichesjr »

At the top of this forum (the 'Church Account' forum), there is a "PLEASE READ FIRST" announcement topic: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383

Your ward clerk should be able to help. If he can't solve it, he can arrange to contact the Global Service Center who can fix anything that is fixable.
rortizt

Post by rortizt »

i have a problem and need help
i made a mistake when tithing. how do i contact the church?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

From the Donation Help file:
When I reviewed my previous donations, I noticed I made a mistake and put my donation in the Fast Offerings category instead of in Tithing, where I wanted it. Can I change a completed donation?

No, completed donations cannot be edited. However, you can print a copy of your completed donation, take it to your ward or branch financial clerk, and ask him to correct the donation category for you on the ward or branch computer.

I would like to have my donation refunded. How do I do that?

Donations are a free-will offering and cannot be refunded.

I just submitted my donation request and noticed I made a mistake. How can I cancel my donation request?

As long as the Church hasn’t already processed your donation, you may still be able to cancel the donation request. You can cancel the donation request a few different ways: Click the x icon next to the donation that is still in “Processing” status, or click the donation, go to the yellow slip, and click the Cancel Donation Request button at the bottom of the slip. The donation request will be canceled and deleted from the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

If your donation cannot be cancelled as described in the FAQ russellhltn quoted and if the mistake is substantial and will create a hardship if not corrected, then you will need to contact your ward clerk who will need to contact the Global Service Center to get instructions on how to proceed.
keithbeus

donations

Post by keithbeus »

I received my notification for my tithing donation and it was deleted before I could down load and print a copy can you email me another copy??
Thank you Keith Beus .
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: donations

Post by rmrichesjr »

keithbeus wrote:I received my notification for my tithing donation and it was deleted before I could down load and print a copy can you email me another copy??
Thank you Keith Beus .
Please be aware that this is a user-to-user mutual-support discussion forum. It is _not_ an official help request channel. There's nobody here who can email you any official donation documents. Please talk with your ward clerk. If the notification you speak of was from a specific person rather than from the general automated system, please contact that person.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: donations

Post by russellhltn »

keithbeus wrote:I received my notification for my tithing donation and it was deleted before I could down load and print a copy can you email me another copy??
Assuming you're talking about the online system, you can go back into it and get a report of all your donations year-to-date.

It's not exactly the same, but should be good enough to update your finances.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”