Unable to find username/ or get support.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hondahaven

Unable to find username/ or get support.

Post by hondahaven »

Looking for help with my daughters Church access account.

We have emailed church support several times, and no answer after 2 weeks.
She set up her access a few years ago, and has no memory of username. or password. Tried the various reset tools, but her MRN is assigned to an account and I cant get it reset to gain access.

I need help..
davesudweeks

Re: Unable to find username/ or get support.

Post by davesudweeks »

You may be able to use the forgot password option to recover the account her MRN is linked to. If that doesn't work, your clerk should be able to get her in contact with the service center who can assist. Due to the volume of emails they receive, I would try the clerk route first as he has several methods he can use to contact them. If she has 2 accounts and would like to merge them or delete one, the service center is your only option to accomplish that.
EXODianag

Re: Unable to find username, passowrd,and get support.

Post by EXODianag »

I tried contacting the global support team that i have 2 church accounts and i can't remember anything from my old account. My email and phone number are no longer in used in my old account. The only thing I need is to know my username and password for my old account in order to access it. They sent me an email that my request was finished but no info on my username or password.
Faustinaabenaarhin

Post by Faustinaabenaarhin »

One of my ward relief society officers cannot remember her username or passoword and we need it so urgent for her ministering report
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Faustinaabenaarhin wrote:One of my ward relief society officers cannot remember her username or passoword . . .
Have her go to the Church Account log in main page and click the "Forgot your username?" link found directly under the username text box. She can then use either the mobile phone or email recovery methods. Once she has the username she can then continue to reset her password.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
FastFingers

Post by FastFingers »

I have a young man getting ready to work on his mission papers. He created a user name and password when he was 12. He hasn't used it in years and doesn't have or even know the email he used to create the account, he doesn't know his username or password. So, no way to recover his account and no response from support emails from his parents. Suggestions?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

FastFingers wrote:Suggestions?
Have him talk to the ward clerk who can help him contact the GSC.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”