Can't find where to donate

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Joannninflag

Can't find where to donate

Post by Joannninflag »

I'm logging into lds.org to make a donation. But when I log into my account, it doesn't show where to make a donation. What am I doing wrong?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: updated info on reovery page but still can't log in

Post by lajackson »

Joannninflag wrote:I'm logging into lds.org to make a donation. But when I log into my account, it doesn't show where to make a donation. What am I doing wrong?
Click on My Account and Ward or your name. If you have signed on, the Donations link should be in the middle column of the drop-down menu.
Isabele52

Re: Can't find where to donate

Post by Isabele52 »

can't find where to donate or pay tithing
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Isabele52 wrote:can't find where to donate or pay tithing
See the post just before your post if donations online are available for your country. Not all countries have online donations available yet.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jeffreybelnap

Post by jeffreybelnap »

So if I can’t find the link to donate online as I used to (when I lived in the US), that means my current country doesn’t allow online donations?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jeffreybelnap wrote:So if I can’t find the link to donate online as I used to (when I lived in the US), that means my current country doesn’t allow online donations?
Most likely. However, you may be able to re-establish your online donation capability if you are a U.S. citizen and will make donations from a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars by sending an email message to onlinedonationsupport@churchofjesuschrist.org explaining your situation.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

You should also check that your Church Account is linked to your Membership Record Number (MRN). If you can see your ward directory, then it's linked. You can also check it here: https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”