Name on account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cinnimantoast

Name on account

Post by cinnimantoast »

I was married 1year ago. On LDS tools my name has changed, but on the official church website my account name is still my old name. I was able
To change my display name but the real name won’t change. I have spoken to my Bishopric and they don’t have any idea what to do. Suggestions???
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Name on account

Post by jdlessley »

Your ward clerk will need to give you the support telephone number to get the Church Account name changed. The GSC support person will need to speak with you to verify the account is yours to make the change. Before you do that you need to work with your ward clerk to make sure your name is correct in your membership record. He also needs to make sure your family name is correct and your preferred name is correct.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
yvonnemallory@gmail.com

Post by yvonnemallory@gmail.com »

How can I get my full name to print on my receipt and statement? It's currently only printing my first name (Yvonne) on them.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

yvonnemallory@gmail.com wrote:How can I get my full name to print on my receipt and statement? It's currently only printing my first name (Yvonne) on them.
Get with your ward clerk to make sure membership record is correct. There are three names he should check. The first is your full given name, which is the name printed on your receipts, on your donor statements, and other official documents. The second is your preferred name; the name you prefer to be displayed publicly such as on things like rolls, rosters, and for your individual listing in the Directory. The third is the family name, which provides a common name for a family to assist with grouping individuals of a family with different names in things such as the Directory.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”