Unable to make donations

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
CBroadway

Unable to make donations

Post by CBroadway »

Good afternoon,

I recently moved from France to the UK. I was able to make donations in France via the donations screen after logging in, but now I am unable to do so. I can see my history and my settings, but nothing more. Could you help me please?

Thank you for your time.
Biggles

Re: Unable to make donations

Post by Biggles »

Unfortunately the UK hasn’t been enabled for online donations. We don’t know if this option will ever be made available to us. :(
CBroadway

Post by CBroadway »

Ah ok, so its through-unit donations only?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

CBroadway wrote:Ah ok, so its through-unit donations only?
Yes! You could contact your Ward Clerk and ask about Gift Aid.
The other option, if you still have a French bank account, is to contact the donations department. They might be able to renable the online donations option. Unfortunately I don't have the donations departments email address to hand.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

If you are temporarily in the UK, or if you plan to keep your bank account in France, you may be able to email onlinedonationsupport@churchofjesuschrist.org and request that they let you continue to contribute from your account in France. They may be able to flag your account so that you may continue to contribute that way.

But if you have moved to the UK, it is probably better that you become familiar with their method of doing things.
CBroadway

Post by CBroadway »

Ok thanks to everyone, this topic can be closed :)

Return to “Church Account”