Joy to the World DVD

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
melinda.lesueur

Joy to the World DVD

Post by melinda.lesueur »

I'm trying to find the Joy to the World DVD for part of my Sunday School lesson. The church distributed the DVD for free in 2003 along with the Ensign but I cannot find it in the lds.org media library or available to purchase to through church distribution. Is there a reason why this particular video is so hard to come by? I remember we used to show it to investigators during Christmas season when was on my mission and it seems the only place to get it now is to purchase it off Amazon or youtube which is unreliable through church building wifi.
davesudweeks

Re: Joy to the World DVD

Post by davesudweeks »

It used to be on store.lds.org here: Home » Music, Media, and Art » Mormon Tabernacle Choir » Holiday
But it is not listed there today. A commercial LDS Book store lists it as "discontinued" and unavailable.

It appears to still be available in sites that carry DVD's or used products. Those I looked at had very high pricing to match the fact that it is no longer in print.

You might check your ward media center for a copy.

Return to “General Media Discussions”