Users' Group Meeting

Ask questions and discuss topics of interest related to the FamilySearch wiki found at http://wiki.familysearch.org.

Moderator: ForbesMM

Thomas_Lerman

Users' Group Meeting

Post by Thomas_Lerman »

I am considering going to the Users' Group Meeting tomorrow. I live in Provo and am curious about anyone that may want to carpool. I found that I have a leak in my radiator recently and have not had time to fix it. Plus, I really do not like driving all that much. If I do drive, I will probably go to Sandy and take Trax. So, anyone want to carpool?
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

I usually catch UTA up.

I takeroute 811 from University Avenue, go up to TRAX, then take that downtown, geting off at Cty Center Statin.

Takes about wo hours, I'd leave on the 12pm bus.

Coming back to Provo you have two options.

1. Take TRAX down to Sandy Civic Center and catchany 811 back.

2. Go up to North Temple right behind the building and catch an 804 at 340pm, an801 at 400pm, 445pm, or 510pm. I see many Church employees on those runs.
Thomas_Lerman

Post by Thomas_Lerman »

Yeah, those are the routes that I take. Which stop do you use? Maybe we will end up on the same stop and bus . . . talk on the way? Hmmm, I will have to look at the schedule a closer. I am teaching a SCUBA class in Lehi at 19:00.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

If you have to stop at Lehi to do the scuba class, best to take the 802 or 804. Both stop at the Lehi Park and Ride, the 802 turns just before the freeway by the Wingers to get back on.

The TRAX to 811 to Lehi/Provo option is also good as well.

Return to “FamilySearch Wiki”