Unable to take notes on scriptures anymore

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
marwoodmstout

Re: Unable to take notes on scriptures anymore

Post by marwoodmstout »

I am running Safari 11.0 on Mac OS 10.11.6 (el Capitain) and it will not save my highlight notes made on LDS.org, nor will it sync my highlights i made on my iPad.
mevans

Re: Unable to take notes on scriptures anymore

Post by mevans »

I just tried the scriptures on Safari 11.0 / MacOX 10.11.6 and was able to save a highlight on the scriptures.

Are you highlighting the scriptures or some other manuals or articles? Most highlighting seems to be working for me again. I've found that the problem varies by the content. Some things may not highlight properly and others do. Right now, everything I've been highlighting has been working, including the October 2017 General Conference.

Sometimes there are intermittent problems where study tools isn't working. Are you consistently having problems? If so, would you send the URL of whatever you're trying to highlight and maybe I or someone else can give it a try?

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”