Tablet Recommendations for Gospel Library Usage.

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tablet Recommendations for Gospel Library Usage.

Post by russellhltn »

For reference, the current version of android is 8.

I was shocked to see a name brand selling 4.4 on a new device. I guess it's the "Win7" of Android.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rdcrisco

Post by rdcrisco »

Update, I decided to go with the Amazon Fire HD8 (16 GB) for $49.99. I was able to download the Gospel Library with no issues.

Afterwards, I was reading the scriptures, playing Hymns and watching videos with no issues.

You can use google apps on the Amazon Fire, some configuration and file downloading is required.
faxelgard

Post by faxelgard »

Does anyone have an idea how well does Gospel LIbrary work with the Zpad tablet?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

faxelgard wrote:Does anyone have an idea how well does Gospel LIbrary work with the Zpad tablet?
I would begin by finding out what operating system and version it uses.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

faxelgard wrote:Does anyone have an idea how well does Gospel LIbrary work with the Zpad tablet?
I haven't used a Zpad tablet, but if it's running Android 5 or newer (Android 7 or newer recommended), and it has the Google Play Store and Google Play Services, it should work well.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”