can't open tax statement

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Mrs_taterh8r

can't open tax statement

Post by Mrs_taterh8r »

For past couple of days every time I try to open my 2018 tax statement I get this message. Any suggestion? Donations

Uh oh! We're Sorry...

It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

I've tried on 3 different browsers and different computers
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: can't open tax statement

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, there seems to be a problem. Use the "Generate Statement" button to create a new one. That works.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mrs_taterh8r

Post by Mrs_taterh8r »

that worked. Thank you
jinghongchen

Problem on downloading donation statement from lds.org

Post by jinghongchen »

I am getting into a problem on trying to download donation statement from lds.org. I can log into my account and go to the statement list page, but when I click the document to download it, it return a error message window saying "It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!".
I have tried several times and even different browsers, but the problem be still the same.
Is it the only issue for me? Or what could I try to solve it?
Thank you in advance.
jinghongchen

Post by jinghongchen »

I ran into the same problem, and Russell's suggestion saved me. Thank you so much.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

[Moderator note: the threads have been merged since they were on the same topic.]
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
laurie.apw

Official Tax Statement

Post by laurie.apw »

I need to print this for my taxes, and I continue to get this error message when I try to bring it up:

Uh oh! We're Sorry...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

I would appreciate help!
Thanks,
Laurie
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Official Tax Statement

Post by russellhltn »

laurie.apw wrote:I need to print this for my taxes, and I continue to get this error message when I try to bring it up:
Your question has been merged into an existing topic.

Please use the "generate statement" button

opoku

Post by opoku »

My wife has been doing online donations for our family. I just realized that the donations do not appear on my online account. I went to review my tax statement and it says "no donations recorded". My local unit already printed the tax statement for our family though. Should I be worried that the donations by my wife are not showing up on my account but hers?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

opoku wrote:My wife has been doing online donations for our family. I just realized that the donations do not appear on my online account. I went to review my tax statement and it says "no donations recorded". My local unit already printed the tax statement for our family though. Should I be worried that the donations by my wife are not showing up on my account but hers?
There's a solution to _her_ donations not showing up on _your_ account. There's a setting _she_ can adjust to change that:
Once she has checked that box (and perhaps after time for the DB change to filter through the process), _you_ should be able to see this: "You have been authorized to view donations for: [her name]"

There's also a box above that one to select whether a spouse's name should be displayed on donor statements and donation slips.

Return to “Online Donations”