Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
Cutuss

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by Cutuss »

My mother just received a text, "Your mission call can now be viewed at missionary.lds.org and when we go to the website we get this message, "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.96c3f948.1562086503.3255958" She is very excited and has 6 very excited children. Any help would be appreciated!
emierose

Post by emierose »

When I am clicking on the missionary portal website, it is saying error occured. It is not letting me go to the website but instead says that.
Sam_brown

Post by Sam_brown »

currently working on my mission papers and its not working.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Just to make sure everyone understands: This is a user-to-user mutual-help forum. It is _not_ an official help/support request channel. There's at best a fairly small chance anyone who has answers or can help will ever see this thread/topic. The best way to reliably get help/support is to go to the web or app page nearest to where the problem happens and use the 'Feedback' (or 'Help' or similar) button or link.
jankiester

Post by jankiester »

I can not access the missionary portal. It keeps rerouting me to the home page when I click on future missionary.
bimbolaosholowu

Post by bimbolaosholowu »

I submitted my paper online about 3weeks ago. it still showing recommend has been submitted. How long does it usually take to get feedback?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bimbolaosholowu wrote:I submitted my paper online about 3weeks ago. it still showing recommend has been submitted. How long does it usually take to get feedback?
I assume you mean that you have had your interviews with the bishop and stake president, and that the stake president has submitted your application. The message then means that your application has been received at Church headquarters and is being reviewed and prepared for a call assignment to be made.

Sometimes that period is short if everything is in order. If headquarters had a question, they may have inquired of your stake president and are reviewing his response. It may be that your application has information that requires additional review at headquarters to make sure everything is complete for you to be successful as a missionary.

It is also possible that things have slowed down a little at headquarters. July is the month each year when a lot of folks, especially General Authorities, are on vacation. It is possible that the review process takes a little longer this month.

While three weeks is not unusual, I would suggest that if you are concerned you may wish to visit with your bishop and he would be able to check with your stake president to see if there is anything more you need to do. Then just wait patiently (I know it is hard) until your application is ready for assignment. At that point, you should hear something during the second week following.
Agwu

Post by Agwu »

I received my mission call letter on 2nd July 2019 am going to serve Ghana cape coast mission on the 14 November 2019 I am not comfortable sitting at home I want to serve brother mission I am in abakaliki Nigeria stake I really need the form how do I get it
Agwu

Post by Agwu »

One month
DPeachey

Post by DPeachey »

The links for "Missionary Recommendation" Tool at various places appear to be broken. I receive a "Page Not Found" error when the link attempts to take me to "https://apps.lds.org/recentry/login.lds"

Return to “Other Websites”