Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Discussions about other Church websites
crolfson

Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Postby crolfson » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:06 pm

I am a food order preparer, but not in the bishopric or relief society presidency. When I try to Save or Submit the order, I get the following pop-up error message: " Error: There is no active transaction. This error is usually caused by custom plug-ins that ignore errors from service calls and continue processing. " I have been preparing orders like this for a couple of years. This problem started last month. To eliminate my computer as the source of the problem, I've received the same response from four different devices. (Windows 7/ Chrome, Windows 10/Chrome, Linux/Firefox, Android/Chrome). Neither our bishop nor the RS President have this problem, so I suspect it might have something to do with me being separately authorized as a preparer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

crolfson

Re: Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Postby crolfson » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:39 pm

As a further complication, starting this past weekend, I occasionally get a pop-up when I try to sign onto the Welfare services site saying t hat I need a security role in Microsoft Dynamics 365. I don't know if this is connected to my original problem.

jairmet

Postby jairmet » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Were you ever able to figure this out? We are receiving the same Microsoft Dynamics error when our EQ President tries to access the food order site.

Thanks,

patriciasueolsen

Postby patriciasueolsen » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:41 pm

I am having the same problem. When I try to access the welfare website I get an internal server error. I've tried using different devices and web browsers, but have not been successful. I am a RS Pres. so access isn't the issue. Any help is appreciated!

Return to “Other Websites”