Where is the Youth Protection Training Report?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mevans

Where is the Youth Protection Training Report?

Post by mevans »

The church's news release on the new youth protection training indicates there is a report in LCR to see who has completed the training, but I don't see it on the Reports menu (I'm an assistant ward clerk, so I believe I'd have access to it). Does anyone know where the report is? Or did the news release come out before the report?
kkleiner

Re: Where is the Youth Protection Training Report?

Post by kkleiner »

I'm in the stake presidency - our stake clerk indicates it is under leader and clerk resources/reports, but it doesn't show on my menu. Who will eventually have access to this? Also, a number of us have completed this training and the stake clerk reports that currently no one shows as having completed the training. Thank you for your help.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The system is brand new, as in, one day since the announcement. The Notice, dated yesterday, says that these things "will soon be available" at LCR. Affected members have 30 days to take the training.

As for access to the report, if the stake president, stake clerk, bishop, and ward clerk can see it already, and counselors and assistant clerks cannot, that may answer the question of who has access to the report. The Access Table at LCR has not yet been updated. I expect they might need at least one more day to get that accomplished, as well. [smile]
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I just checked the report for my ward. It lists 54 members, who are all "Past Due" for this training. Some of these members I know for a fact do not ever use a computer, so this will be a challenge for us.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
mevans

Post by mevans »

Oh, I see. The language differs:
On the news release, it says "A list of members who need to complete the training will be updated regularly in the Leader and Clerk Resources section of ChurchofJesusChrist.org."
On OCL, it says "A list of members who need to complete the training will soon be available in the Leader
and Clerk Resources section of ChurchofJesusChrist.org and will be updated regularly."
KipPearce

Post by KipPearce »

This is under the reports section and should now be available (it is for me at least).

I think there is a delay between when someone completes the training and when the report updates with who has completed it. I've completed the training and a few others have as well, but it is still showing as "Past Due".
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

The report was showing yesterday and again this morning. It is AWOL tonight. Might be server overload. Our Primary President completed the training immediately after she received the notice, but as of this morning it still showed her incomplete. I expect there is a few day's lag for the report to update (when it comes back)...
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The report appeared on the LCR Reports menu in Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop at home last night. This morning, my Windows 7 laptop at church shows the old LCR Reports menu, again using Chrome. I won't know until I return home if my Windows 10 laptop still has the new Reports menu, or if it has reverted. This is similar to the 3x3 grid, which appeared and disappeared seemingly randomly.

Something must have been removed from the first column of the Reports menu, because the Moved Out report shifted from the second column to the first column at the same time that the YPT report was added to the second column.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

My home laptop has reverted to the old LCR Reports menu as well.
nesbit

Post by nesbit »

How do I get the new youth protection training ?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”