Music for Conference

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jennyzj

Music for Conference

Post by jennyzj »

I don't know where to post this! I was thinking it would be so lovely to see choirs from around the world at conference time in keeping with our worldwide church, whether before the broadcast or somehow as a part of it. I love to see the faces of saints from around the world! Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Music for Conference

Post by russellhltn »

No decision makers visit the forum, so this isn't going to go far.

I'd imagine the cost is too great of fly a whole choir in. I don't know as they'd be willing to televise a choir for those who go to see conference live at the conference center.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Given President Nelson's comments in the closing session, who knows what we'll see in April.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
samswindler

Post by samswindler »

Not exactly what you requested, but Eric Whitacre occasionally does 'virtual choirs' where he aggregates video submissions of singers from many countries into a single choral performance. The genre of music is roughly similar. Link to Eric's channel

Return to “General Discussions”