Church webpage calendar, Leap Year

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
adamberkey

Church webpage calendar, Leap Year

Post by adamberkey »

The Church website calendar is not reflecting this year's leap year and the days are all one day off after February 28, 2024.

Today is 27 Mar 2024, Wednesday, but the calendar is showing today as the 28th.
Attachments
Screenshot.png
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Church webpage calendar, Leap Year

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not seeing any error. The clip you've posted shows the last week in February. RootsTech was nearly 4 weeks ago.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

In your attached image it looks like you are viewing the days of the last week of February in the beginning of the March calendar. The image is not displaying the current day. The current day has a grey highlight on my calendar display. As a reference, the Roots Tech Family History Conference was from 29 February to 2 March and is displayed correctly in your image.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
adamberkey

Post by adamberkey »

Help I’m slipping into the Twilight Zone…

Return to “Calendar”