new.lds.org calendar syncing issues

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
opee

Post by opee »

mmacconnell wrote:It appears as if the syncing is working now with my gmail calendar. I have, however noticed a new problem. Every few hours I am getting emails on every event which is amounting to over 180 emails every few hours.

It works for me too now. I am not seeing the emails [yet]. I still get the "creation error" that I was seeing before, but it is syncing nicely with Outlook.
jbh001

Post by jbh001 »

Syncing with iCal and iPhone both now seem to be working.
Ammon13-p40

Calendar syncing

Post by Ammon13-p40 »

I'm not able to sync to iCal. I'm following the proper steps as best as I can tell.

iCal says: There was an error subscribing to the calendar.

I'm not really sure if it has worked with Google or not yet. Does anyone know which calendars sync? Is it all calendars that I have access to or is it just the main calendar?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Ammon13 wrote:I'm not able to sync to iCal. I'm following the proper steps as best as I can tell.

iCal says: There was an error subscribing to the calendar.

I'm not really sure if it has worked with Google or not yet.
I haven't done any iCal sync -- only Google, which has worked fine for me.
Ammon13 wrote:Does anyone know which calendars sync? Is it all calendars that I have access to or is it just the main calendar?
The sync is for all subscribed calendars. See Syncing with Third-Party Calendars.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”