Skip to Main Content

Twitter Facebook Print E-mail
Written by Cassie McDaniel   
Wednesday, 11 February 2009


Where do I find the boundary change form?


To obtain boundary change forms you must request them from the Boundary and Leadership Change Committee. To place your request, call the Member Leader department at (801)240-1007.



Learn how to become a full time or part time Missionary.