The cheapest upgrade you can to is add more RAM Memory. I would recommed a total of 256MB or 512MB of RAM memory. That should be enough to run MLS and Windows XP.
If that doesn't cure the issue respond back.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:24 pm
- Forum: Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures
- Topic: Wiki for translation of BD, other helps
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1902
That is a great idea.
- Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:47 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Uses for Ward Computer Besides MLS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5677
This may be telling a lot about me ;) - but as a full-time missionary I would often start in a new area by manually typing in a ward list into a spreadsheet (often on a Church or public computer). I would then sort by street and address number so as missionaries we could go down a street and hit ev...