Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 pm
- Forum: Getting Started for New Clerks
- Topic: Quarterly vs. Monthly Reports
- Replies: 15
- Views: 22641
One of the things that has always bothered me in the many years I have been a clerk (in at least four different stakes across the country) is that even though HQ only asks us to submit the member progress report quarterly, virtually every stake still asks for the same data monthly. I find it challen...
- Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Patch to fix bug with 2006 checks voided in 2007 in CUBS
- Replies: 1
- Views: 547
Does anyone know when the patch will be released to fix the CUBS conversion bug regarding the negative budget administratiobn amounts related to the voiding of 2006 checks in 2007? I saw posts that the patch ws supposed to be released the first part of Novermber but we havn't seen anything yet. I'd ...