Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm
- Forum: Calendar
- Topic: Issues with Internet Explorer viewing online calendar (under new lds org)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 559
I am getting complaints that our Stake calendars can't be display via IE8 and above from several stake members anyone else having this complaint?
- Mon May 09, 2011 10:40 pm
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: Paying for Scouting registration yearly?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 829
okay it is stump the new stake clerk, I am looking for a how to pay BSA invoice for yearly registration for the stake.. anyone point me to the where to find the proper account? I was under the impression that church headquarters covered this expense? Thank you in advance Glenn Thomas Stake Clerk
- Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 am
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Error 2 unauthorized?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1646
It seems we had to reinstall 3.3.1 of MLS per church headquarters to fix a financial issue.. now we can no longer do a send and recieve.. any ideas? anyone? Support is closed and we need to tranmit..
- Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:23 pm
- Forum: Android Member Tools App
- Topic: LDS tools Android production version
- Replies: 35
- Views: 9547
Ward tools app gave me that information when you export the memberships from mls you have to have certain access right to even get the files to export. Put the mrn back in the exports we have been taught correct principles now let us govern ourselves. I can see them when I use my sign on to lds.org ...