Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Re-print Limited Use Recommend that is Active
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6170
One of our youth let his recommend go through the wash. It is still valid, but needs to be printed again. When I tried to print, it didn't have a Print button, but just an "Issue Recommend" button. Are we intentionally not allowed to re-print an active recommend? Even if I have the origina...
- Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:19 am
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: MLS has wrong stake information
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1108
Our stake was split this year. We used to be in the Fort Herriman Stake and now we are in the Riverton Utah Harvest Park Stake. After the split, our MLS system shows that we are still part of the Fort Herriman Stake. And when we look at a membership record, it shows that the member's previous stake ...
- Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 am
- Forum: Main Church Website
- Topic: Are all the new Directory and Calendar broken?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1570
The Directory shows up empty. The Calendar just spins and spins. I have tried with both Safari and Firefox on a Mac.