Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm
- Forum: Receiving Internet Broadcasts
- Topic: Can I use the Webcast Receiver to receive Regional General Conference
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2431
So, we have a regional Stake Conference coming up soon and I have been told that Salt Lake will be broadcasting it via satellite and a webcast. I plan on using the webcast for 2 of the three buildings in our stake. But, the WebCast receiver thin clients do not support the ability to type in a specif...
- Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am
- Forum: Non-Interactive Webcasting
- Topic: Finally Able to Post on our Recent Webcast Experience
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6090
Great thread and great info. We used a lot of the ideas in our last Stake Conference with the Webcasters and had a great conference. Here are a few things we did differently that for us worked out very well. 1) Instead of the MXL2003s on boom stands for the choir, I fashioned a mic "pole" ...
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:47 pm
- Forum: Clerk Computers
- Topic: Scrubbing an old Hard Drive?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4430
One thing I've used is a handy CD that I can load Knoppix, a Linux distribution. Instead of starting into a graphical environment, I boot into a command line and run the "shred" command on the hard drive, which is the equivalent of the above mentioned programs. Good points - handy CD that ...
- Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:53 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Melchizedek Priesthood Ordination & Certificate
- Replies: 69
- Views: 18672
Since today the Wards have to update the record, why not have MLS auto-generate the message to the correct ward when the ordination happens? The ordination would occur, the certificate would be printed and given to them right then, the ward would get an MLS message alerting them to update the record...