Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:18 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Will LCR be available to YM quorum advisors and specialist?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 3765
YM Adviser/Specialist --> Bishopric Member: Hey, I notice in tools that I don't even have access to a list of boys in the quorum I'm assigned to. I can see the presidency but not the list of the boys. Bishopric Member --> YW Adviser/Specialist: Yes you do, just look right here, it's here in mine, h...
- Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:12 am
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: New Clerk PC - Finance Functionality Temporarily Unavailable
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1648
Our STS replaced all the PCs in our stake last week per our normal refresh cycle. All the other units' MLS are restored and working, but our ward is getting an error message when trying any Finance functions (see attached image). We have done the Send/Receive dozens of times, both on the Ward Clerk ...
- Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:58 am
- Forum: Reports and Forms
- Topic: Not accountable members included in ordinance potential lists
- Replies: 3
- Views: 799
While reviewing the quarterly report with my Bishopric, it was observed that there are members who are marked as "Not Accountable" in LCR that are included in the potential lists/counts for ordinances. As an example: We have a young man marked as "Not Accountable" who is included...