Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:09 am
- Forum: Getting Started for New Clerks
- Topic: Child becoming Head of House
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1460
Please go into membership records, click on more, then go to "view/update"/ household record, find the parent record, click on the members of household, specifically the child that you wish to make the head of house. Click on "remove" and then click on "make own head of house". This will work every ...
- Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 am
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: New Unit Information Sharing at ICS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2077
There is a lag time. When a new unit is created, the member leader forms must be sent into the church by the Stake Clerk. Once that info is received, the info is imput into the Church Directory of Leadership. From that the units are set up including activated so that MLS can transmit to the church. ...
- Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm
- Forum: Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)
- Topic: Missing Phone Numbers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2060
Primary telephone numbers only appear on the local unit website. When you enter the contact data on the membership, you must decide if the primary number is a land line or cell phone.
- Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:38 am
- Forum: Non-Interactive Webcasting
- Topic: Can headquarters be reached via VoIP?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7779
The church provides public access phone numbers to the church. If you wish specific individuals or departments, you must go through those lines unless someone at the church gave you a specific number to call.
- Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: zeroing out an "Other" sub account
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4733
While writing a check is a viable option, it is preferable to review the "income and expense report", click on "all" on that subcategory and determine by reviewing the history what prompted the negative balance in the first place. It is always the best solution where possible to trace the problem to...