Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 pm
- Forum: iPhone/iPad Member Tools App
- Topic: LDS Tools and new M1 Macs
- Replies: 2
- Views: 90
Hello, The new M1-equipped Macs can now run iOS software, IF the developer allows the software to be downloaded via the App store by M1-equipped Mac users along with iOS users. Does anybody know if there are any intentions to not allow LDS Tools to be downloaded and run on the new desktop computers?...
- Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:25 am
- Forum: Gospel Library
- Topic: Gospel Library App for Mac
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11986
With WWDC 19 now complete, Apple announced further developments with Project Catalyst which deals with porting iOS apps over to MacOS. As mentioned before, Apple has automated the process and last year they did this with a few of their existing iOS apps like news, stocks, home, and voice memos. Wel...
- Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:40 am
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Recording Ward Physical Facility Representative calling
- Replies: 2
- Views: 250
While recording then calling of a member, as Ward Physical Facilities Representative, I noted that this line item is a custom calling rather than a standard calling on the Church's calling list. I also noted that Building Representative is on the standard calling list and I am asking whether the dut...
- Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:24 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Clerk Action Required (Patriarchal Blessing Submission)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3453
Thanks, David. I ended up calling Salt Lake and they indicated it was a bug that was not fixable on our end, but should be fixed in a future update of the web site. == Curiously, I just received an email like this about two weeks ago, 13 months after the original post of this thread. I contacted th...