Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:19 am
- Forum: Getting Started for New Clerks
- Topic: Clarification on Retention Policy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2316
1) What exactly qualifies as "highly sensitive records"? As of right now we keep all of our financial records in the clerks office, but according to the policy highly sensitive records should be kept in the Bishop's office. Are we violating church policy? Yes, if that's where your MLS computer is. ...
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 pm
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: Year end tax statements
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6613
For those interested, see IRS Publication 1771, Charitable Contributions–Substantiation and Disclosure Requirements . A donor must receive the acknowledgment of the donation by the earlier of: the date on which the donor actually files his or her individual federal income tax return for the ye...