Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:03 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Problems viewing info in LCR using iPad
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2392
If it helps, our EQ Secretary was having problems accessing HT information on his iPad. He's using Safari, and the most recent version of iOS. I'm attaching a screenshot. It looks like people are able to access the page, but the page isn't displaying correctly on the iPad. The issue may be specific ...
- Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:27 pm
- Forum: iPhone/iPad Gospel Library
- Topic: Gospel Library 3.3.1 Crashes on iOS 7.0.3
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3217
Same trouble here on an iPhone 5 and the 4th generation ipad (2012, retina display, lightning connector). If I uninstall and reinstall, I get the welcome screen, but the app crashes to the desktop as soon as I try to view content. Interestingly, if I double click home, the app shows in the list of a...
- Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 am
- Forum: Family Safety with Technology
- Topic: Combating Internet addiction on iphone
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11472
The real trick of this is the scheduling bit. You can turn off specific apps in the iOS settings, especially Safari, YouTube, and I'd recommend the App store also. Find someone you trust, a spouse or roommate or something, and have them set up the restrictions (settings, general, restrictions) and h...