Search found 4748 matches
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:18 pm
- Forum: Android Gospel Library
- Topic: Failed to download or failed to create directory
- Replies: 6
- Views: 827
Do you have any VPN, web filtering, or content blocking enabled as an app, or on your internet network? Have you tried on a different internet network?
- Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:07 am
- Forum: iPhone/iPad Gospel Library
- Topic: Gospel library app crashes on loading
- Replies: 35
- Views: 1932
Gospel Library 5.5.0 was just released (last night). For those of you with the crash on launch, are you still seeing the issue after updating to 5.5.0?
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:16 pm
- Forum: Getting Started for New Clerks
- Topic: Ward Council Members – Temple and Family History Leader
- Replies: 2
- Views: 88
The temple and family history leader isn't a standard member of the ward council, but "may be invited to attend ward council meetings as needed" ( General Handbook, 7.4 ). So, including him on the email list would be helpful in some wards, but not in others. There isn't a way to customize ...
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:59 pm
- Forum: Gospel Living App
- Topic: Gospel Living App for Kindle?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 104
I don't know if the app will be made available for Kindle (if it is, I expect it won't be in the short term). However, it would be a good suggestion to send using in-app feedback (if you have a device with Gospel Living installed) or using the Feedback link at the bottom of the Church website. Perso...
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:56 pm
- Forum: Gospel Living App
- Topic: Using Gospel Living in a YSA ward?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 58
If your clerk is a young single adult (regular member of the ward), you could have him send messages on your behalf – or the elders quorum or Relief Society president. Though, you wouldn't be able to see replies. I'd recommend sending the suggestion to allow out-of-unit leaders to access both wards,...
- Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:06 am
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Mission president email not being sent to family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 154
Are the parents using a common email provider? For example, @byu.net email addresses have been reported to have problems receiving emails sent using the "Send a Message" tool in Leader and Clerk Resources.
- Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:26 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Reporting sacrament mtg. attendance during a natural disaster
- Replies: 9
- Views: 430
Don't forget to count how many stayed home!
- Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:49 am
- Forum: General Media Discussions
- Topic: Book of Mormon Videos
- Replies: 8
- Views: 583
From what I've heard, an overwhelming majority of views of the Book of Mormon videos have been on YouTube, so I think that has been the primary focus, with Gospel Library, Gospel Media, and Latter-day Saints Channel following.
Sunday school should be more than just a teacher presenting, so if you plan to broadcast it, I would recommend a system like Google Hangouts or similar, where anyone can speak.
- Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:56 am
- Forum: Gospel Library
- Topic: can't log in to gospel library on my phone
- Replies: 16
- Views: 399
kitkat!! wrote:ok so I looked again and saw my reccord number there. I tried changing my password and still nothing has worked.
What error message does it give you when you try to sign in?