Search found 2524 matches
- Sun May 22, 2022 1:59 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Wheelchairs in the Temples
- Replies: 2
- Views: 249
I'm a 20+ year paraplegic and haven't had any problems taking my manual wheelchair into the temple. The only time I was asked to either transfer to their chair or have them put white elastic strips over all 4 tires was for a temple open house prior to a rededication. I chose the latter and the youth...
- Wed May 11, 2022 8:09 pm
- Forum: Clerk Computers
- Topic: MLS Access Still Needed for Computer Replacement?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 392
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like someone at CHQ needs to greatly simplify the provisioning tool.
- Sun May 08, 2022 11:35 pm
- Forum: Stake Conference with Remote Participants
- Topic: Zoom Webinar use for Stake Conference
- Replies: 25
- Views: 9873
Buildings with Pre-wired Camera systems - would you be able to do YouTube video of just the basic of cable connections using zoom to broadcast sacrament meeting in a building with a pre-wired camera system? The main issue I am having is the audio. If you can just show a basic setup of the audio. Mu...
- Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:26 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: "not authorized" cnm.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Replies: 5
- Views: 462
Working for me, kind of. Looks like most of the static IP and No Splash assignments survived, except IP assignments for one building. Grrr...
- Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:53 am
- Forum: Meetinghouse Audio
- Topic: Interesting power issue with new audio/video system
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3802
What the system really needs is a mute button on the rostrum so the entire system doesn't need to be power cycled when the bishop wants a private conversation on the stand. Made me smile. I Just finished webcasting our stake conference this past weekend and I always like to let it stream after the ...
- Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:13 pm
- Forum: Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices
- Topic: Stake Clerk Xerox B405 wireless printing
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1064
Another option is the Xerox B405 supports NFC , which means a person would have to be right there to print (and catch the output). Granted, not all phone/tablets support NFC, but it would eliminate some of the concerns mentioned above. Might not require the WiFi card either, but I'm not positive abo...