Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:25 am
- Forum: Interactive Virtual Meetings
- Topic: Please share your experience with broadcasting interactive Sacrament Meetings
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1648
Our stake purchased Zoom accounts for the individual units. Zoom has proved to be a reliable and consistent platform for our Sunday meetings. It has also been used for Ward Council and presidency meetings with good success. During our state's shutdown period, our Sunday "devotionals" were ...
- Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: store.lds.org glitch
- Replies: 1
- Views: 859
I am experiencing an aggravating glitch while accessing store.lds.org. This welcome screen (see picture) will not leave me alone, and will not go away. The buttons and pull down language/country menus seem to respond normally, but the screen remains in place - blocking access to the site. If I wait ...