Search found 1 match

by knuteream
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:44 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Sacrament Tray Filler
Replies: 23
Views: 15643

Our ward has one- I'll look at it next time I'm over there and see if it has a label. It's a rectangular dish on a pivot, so that you fill it with water, and then tip it on the pivot to drain water out holes that are spaced to match the cups in the tray. Works slick! It's possible that this one is 3...

Go to advanced search