That won't happen here. You could ask your audit committee chairman to contact the area auditor for instruction.
Search found 7167 matches
- Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:27 am
- Forum: Calendar
- Topic: All day events showing as two days long
- Replies: 24
- Views: 16724
This is being discussed currently in the thread "All Day" Calendar Events Set to 3 Days (instead of 1) - for 11 March 2023 and beyond!.
- Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:41 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Reports: Class and Quorum Attendance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 192
Is taking attendance for adult SS mandatory? Secondly, if it's mandatory do they have to know the individuals who attend? Or just the number of people who are attending like they do in Sacrament? Sunday School attendance is needed for the quarterly report. It is recorded for each individual, by nam...
- Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:50 am
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: Girls Camp expenses in 2023
- Replies: 3
- Views: 211
The question then is how to identify, and keep separate, those contributions so they can be managed as previously in the Other:AMFA subcategories. In other threads there are discussions about this. The method my ward will be using is to create a subcategory, just as was done in the Other:AMFA catego...
Depending on where you unit is the capability for using EFT payments may not yet be available. Speak with your stake/district clerk to see if that capability is available for you unit. If it is suppose to be available and you are not trying to accomplish payment requests on Sundays, the busy time fo...
- Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:17 am
- Forum: Church Account
- Topic: Recovering account without email or phone number
- Replies: 7
- Views: 388
See the the fifth post in the first topic, PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems, in the Church Account forum for the method to recover with her membership record number.
- Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:13 am
- Forum: Clerk Computers
- Topic: Proper way to dispose an old system
- Replies: 5
- Views: 434
- Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:45 am
- Forum: Meetinghouse Internet
- Topic: Can I kick connected devices off of the Liahona Network?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4027
Quality of Service (QoS) is available with the routers the church provides. However, the routers are not managed locally. They are managed by church headquarters.
- Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:57 pm
- Forum: In The News
- Topic: Church IT having trouble with legacy emails like Yahoo and AOL?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1574
My communication through the Global Services Department indicates the issue is known; is being worked; has high priority; is in negotiation with the email providers; requires the church as an email sender to meet grading/rating criteria for which they have dropped below the threshold for; and the ti...