Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 pm
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: Detail for Distribution Center Charges
- Replies: 3
- Views: 991
I'm a new clerk going through this years expenses to let each aux know how much they spent and on what. I'm going through the Finance|View/Update Expenses report. The Distribution Center charges have no detail. There appears to be a REF number, but clicking on it does nothing more that show the row ...
- Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 pm
- Forum: Main Church Website
- Topic: How did you succeed in getting members to use tools at LDS.org?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3255
Does anyone have material they would like to share? I am looking for a nice "how to sign up for LDS Account" I have seen a one page flyer once, but can't find anything online.
- Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:22 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Using ACH for expenses
- Replies: 2
- Views: 856
As a new clerk I am trying to clean up. I notice that when setting up a payee for expenses there is an ACH section. From what I can read, no financial institution may issue an ACH transaction towards an account without prior authorization from the Receiver. Depending on the ACH transaction, the orig...