Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 pm
- Forum: Local Unit Finance
- Topic: Signatures on Reimbursement form
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4278
On our ward reimbursement form we require three signatures before a check is even cut. Requestor Auxiliary President Bishop Would you accept the signature of a counselor in the auxiliary presidency? No, the President is responsible for overseeing the budget and finances of their organization, there...
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:43 am
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Part-member families
- Replies: 2
- Views: 445
russellhltn wrote:I think this will work:
Marriage status - is - Married
Member status - is not - Spouse is Member
Edit: could have saved myself some work: Custom reports
I tried this before I found this thread. It didn't work for me.
Of course I didn't check the Wiki first....