Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:14 pm
- Forum: Main Church Website
- Topic: Japanese translation errors
- Replies: 1
- Views: 576
I've noticed a few minor, but very confusing, translation errors in the Japanese version of the Tools section of the LDS website. I don't know if this is the right place to point those out, but perhaps someone can direct me to whomever can get these fixed. In the calendars subscriptions page where i...
- Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 am
- Forum: Development Help Wanted
- Topic: Web developers of other languages for input on native fonts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8450
I have a lot of experience with Asian languages on the web. The appearance of what are traditionally two-byte fonts varies depending on the OS. Windows makes no attempt at smoothing these fonts (for whatever reason), and for that reason on that platform it can be difficult to tell the difference bet...