Search found 19 matches
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:32 pm
- Forum: Stake Technology Specialist Training
- Topic: Does anyone else have this problem.... I was not sure where to post this.....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4920
I am the Stake Clerk in my Stake I would relocate network equipment to a secure location. Be it a clerk office or satellite closet or equipment room or some other location out of sight and low traffice area.
- Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm
- Forum: Android Member Tools App
- Topic: Calendar sync for LDS Tools
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7966
I think calendar should be added to LDS Tools. I really like the way it is was working on app called Stake & Ward Central. In fact that application is (was) light years ahead of LDS Tools. It is to bad that application will not sync with lds.org anymore. I would rather pay for that application t...
- Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 pm
- Forum: Calendar
- Topic: Calendar No Longer Works on Android Browser
- Replies: 50
- Views: 8656
I just want to say there is a app call Stake Central it used to display the calendar on a android phone and it is no go now. My understanding is that in furture Stake Central will be locked out of accessing the database. I think that LDS Tools could learn alot from this app as Stake Clerk I was gett...
- Thu May 14, 2009 6:50 pm
- Forum: Family Safety with Technology
- Topic: Why internet filtering can be a bad idea
- Replies: 35
- Views: 17687
I have found using a filter is just a help to protect those that do not want to stumble into bad sites. Free agency is still there even with filtering if a person wants to find bad sites they are going to find what they want. I found that you must be proactive and post active by monitor what is happ...
- Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:20 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Temple Recommend Scanning Bug
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3876
When scanning temple recommands at the completition of enter data you are returned to the top of the list. Should stay on the recommand you just entered. Most generally you have a spouse to enter also.
- Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:29 pm
- Forum: Meetinghouse Internet
- Topic: Issue with Cisco ASA 5505 VPN going down overnight
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9965
I found that Netgear equipment I had installed require Static IP address to be set on PCs to get relible connections. Things seem run fine for a day or two and then would loss connections and would have to reset the Netgear equipment to get the connection going again. Have not had any problems since...