You can find the official letter on the letters site of the Church. It requires logging in with your Church account.
Search found 33 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 pm
- Forum: Broadcasts and Conferences
- Topic: Church Guidelines for Virtual Meeting Technologies
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3575
You also have the ability to download these things now at the previous Notes page. https://www.lds.org/study-tools Click on the down arrows next to your notebooks. Click Download . Check those items you would like to include in your download. ⋅ Include highlights ⋅ Include bookma...
- Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:19 pm
- Forum: Android Gospel Library
- Topic: How to restore prior GL version 3.2.14
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1876
I used App Cloner by AppListo to run 3.2.14 along with the most current version. It has worked very well. As previously mentioned, I have noticed the content updates take longer on the old version. But what I'm looking for in the old version doesn't have to do with content. I have had no problems wi...
- Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:54 am
- Forum: Calendar
- Topic: System sent old event details instead of the most recent dates/times of our Stake Conference
- Replies: 0
- Views: 604
Ran into an issue with the stake calendar. I'm currently serving as a STS. ⋅ The Priesthood leadership (7AM 4/10) and adult (7PM 4/9) sessions were scheduled in 2015 around August or September. ⋅ After the stake president talked with the visiting general authority in February of ...
- Wed May 20, 2015 9:10 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: LCR access for Stake Relief Society Presidents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2644
I agree. I'm the Stake Tech Asst. Stake Clerk and our stake is part of the beta in Murray. They all contact me with questions and without access to see this system, I can't help them. Should the STS be able to see the most of the beta components like HT/VT and callings?
- Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 pm
- Forum: Maps
- Topic: Access to household information on LDS Maps
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5151
Yes, I'm trying the asst. clerk route. My bishop really wants to get our records and maps as accurate as possible up to this point.