Search found 4 matches

by wrpollock
Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:01 pm
Forum: Membership Help
Topic: How to change organization??
Replies: 1
Views: 371

How to change organization??

I have a few records of men who have been inactive for some time. Their latest Priesthood office is Priest. They are listed under High Priests Group. I have others in the same situation listed under the Elders Quorum. MLS will not let me change the organization to put some of the older men in EQ and...
by wrpollock
Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 pm
Forum: Membership Help
Topic: Homeless Member
Replies: 3
Views: 906

Homeless Member

We have a member in our ward that is homeless and the area he frequents is not near our ward boundary. He has family in our ward that has confirmed all of this but they no longer have a way to contact him. He is not active and I was wondering if there is any direction about where his record should g...
by wrpollock
Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm
Forum: Directory
Topic: Ward Photographer
Replies: 12
Views: 1892

Re: Ward Photographer

My wife was the ward photographer in our last ward. We had a very transient ward so the bishopric wanted everyone’s picture on their profile so that new members would know who everyone was. She also posted new families pictures on a board in the foyer so everyone would know who the new families were...
by wrpollock
Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:39 pm
Forum: Membership Help
Topic: Records sent to my ward with no address?
Replies: 20
Views: 5927

Records sent to my ward with no address?

How is it that I have received records of individuals that have no address and no phone number? All I have on the record is the name, city and state. We have four wards in our city so how is it that I am getting these records. To complicate the matter there is a little note attached that said that t...

Go to advanced search