Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:12 am
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Access to Clerk's Office
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1248
I understand the part of keeping things locked in cabinets etc. My concern is when the R.S or Priesthood come in at their leisure they have to have a log in on mls. Even when their only given rights to access membership, there is alot of other stuff the can view such as individual ordinance summarie...
- Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:05 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: How many computers can MLS be on?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2199
After reading what has been posted here I think I have my answer. The reason I have for wanting two computers in the clerks office is so membership and finance can be done at the same time. A single computer in the the clerks office is a huge bottle neck that is frustrating to clerks that are trying...