Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 am
- Forum: Other Member Technologies
- Topic: FM: Facility Issue Reporting (FIR) Pilot
- Replies: 101
- Views: 28231
I have downloaded the User Manual for FIR and our Stake is an approved pilot for FIR. The Manual states that a Ward Building Representative would have access to FIR. However, we have the most current version of MLS and the Standard Position is not available to select as a calling. We still have to u...
- Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:08 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Send A Message in Leadership Resources
- Replies: 2
- Views: 442
I am the 2nd Couns in Bishopric. My Bishop has his email in MLS and it shows up in the "Households" Directory. However, his email does not show in the "Ward Leaders" directory and does not populate using the "Send a Message" feature in "Leadership Resources." ...