Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm
- Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Topic: Meeting Time changes aren't propogating
- Replies: 62
- Views: 10034
We've been dealing with this problem for years...We make the change in MLS and then a month or two later our website magically updates. This year I even tried updating in early December, no dice.
- Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:36 am
- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions
- Topic: Church Calling Application
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4711
Just speaking from how our Bishopric works, incorporating this functionality into MLS will be DOA for the reasons jbh001 lists. Bishopric meetings don't happen in the Clerks' office, and if inspiration comes calling at 3:00a, the Bishop should be able to login and make changes. There are three lapto...